It helps the player perform a synchronized swing where the power generated comes from a body rotation. In this type of swing, the arms, hands and club follow the body motion. It can also be used for full swing training where it is easy to see the shaft plane and for length of the back-swing.
Golf in Sync -- 2 Parts:
- An 'alignment' rod with a clip on the end is attached to your club with the rod part sticking out at the top.
- An arm band with a loop for the 'rod' is attached to the arm and once the rod is in place you slide it through the loop on the armband.
There is also a velcro strap which can further connect the Golf in Sync rod to the shaft of the club when being used for chipping and putting
Golf In Sync Features:
- Used for putting, chipping, pitching and bunker shots.
- Works with equal success for the novice, ladies, men's, juniors and professionals.
- Can be used by both right and left-handed players.
- Used by PGA Professionals while teaching.
- Used by European tour players.